Mark Schroeder and Company
- Started in February of 1983 as a landscape maintenance company with 3 employees mainly serving the La Jolla area of San Diego.
- Incorporated and became a member of the California Landscape Contractors Association in 1986.
- In 1988 Mark Schroeder & Co. moves the company operations to the Kearny Mesa area.
- Mark Schroeder becomes treasurer for the local chapter of the CLCA in the fall of 1994.
- In 1996 we enter 3 projects into the CLCA landscape awards contest for the first time and we won all 3.
- Our new website www.schroco.com goes on-line in 2001 to raving reviews.
- From 1996 through 2010 we continue to win awards in the areas of landscape maintenance and construction.
- In 2008 we hit a major milestone and celebrate 25 years in business.
- In 2010 we take home the California State first place trophey in the humanitarian catagory for the landscape at Pacific Hope Church in Kearny Mesa.
- In 2013 Mark Schroeder & Co. celebrates 30 years in business
- In 2013 we win 2 more awards for water smart landscape installation and maintenance.
- In 2014 we win the Presidents Award for best landscape in San Diego for our Coronado Island job.
Licenses & Memberships
- State of California Landscape Contractors License C27 502561
- Certified Landscape Technician
- City of San Diego Business License
- Home Improvement Certified
- Certified Water Manager
- Qualified Applicators License for Pesticides
- Past Industry Expert of the California State License Board
- Member of the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- Member of the California Landscape Contractors Association (CLCA)
- Past Board Member of the CLCA San Diego Chapter
- Past Treasurer of the San Diego Chapter of the CLCA